Response to COVID-19
The club has undertaken a thorough COVID-19 risk assessment in line with national and local FA and Government guidelines and we've implemented a number of policies and processes to ensure the safety of all managers, coaches, players and supporters.
A copy of our risk assessment is available here.
These measures include:
- provision of guidance to all managers and coaches for minimising risk at training and matches,
- registration of ateendees for training sessions and matches,
- self-certification health-check process,
- collecting Track & Trace information for opposing team managers, coaches, players and supporters visting our ground,
- click here for our TRACK & TRACE FORM
- limited use of clubhouse with one-way system and signage to promote social distancing.
We ask all officials, players, parents, family, friends and supporters to play their part in understanding and adhering to the measures we have in place to make sure we can operate a safe environment for all involved.
More information on guidance from the FA is available here